General contract for construction
InStroyTek implements all general contractor "turnkey" functions. Main liabilities of general contractor are:
- Ensuring of the development of construction documents of "P" and "RD" stages in-house or under contract with developers;
- Providing just-in-time and high quality implementation of construction, installation and other special construction works;
- Supplying facilities with equipment, design and materials;
- Timely commissioning of the project according to agreement deadlines;
The Customer provides InStroyTek with all initial permit documentation that becomes a basis of future project design. It includes:
- entitlement documentation of real estate;
- approved justification study of industrial objects, major public projects and facilities construction;
furthermore project design objectives are set up in cooperation with InStroyTek specialists.
In the pre-project research stage, if it is assigned by the Customer, InStroyTek
can proceed "DueDilligence" of all initial and entitling documentation, to detect
any risks in project realization stage and to develop measures for avoiding and preventing them.
InStroyTek undertakes all construction organization and provision liabilities, releasing the Customer from any duties.
Contractual agreement for "turnkey" construction is believed to be the most progressive form of capital construction.